Smile Makeover Treatments in India
Smile Makeover Clinic and Dentist in South Delhi
Smile Makeovers using cosmetic dentistry is the most popular dental treatment at Smile Delhi, along with dental implants. In the last 24 years, patients from across the world have visited Smile Delhi to get their dream smiles. We at Smile Delhi, are proud to help our clients achieve maximum happiness as they discover renewed confidence after they get a smile makeover. This became my personal mission in life after I got my own smile makeover ….Dr Suprriya.
How to get your dream smile in just 4 days?
The most effective method of transforming a smile is through ceramic veneers and crowns. India does not manufacture any dental material, so we use the best ceramic available worldwide. We use Emax ceramic veneers and crowns. One must understand that covering the teeth with ceramic veneers or crowns is not just about beautifying them, but also protecting them as they get reinforced, especially if they are aged teeth.
All-ceramic or all-porcelain crowns provide the best natural colour and they are the top quality crowns worldwide. Purely made of ceramic, which is translucent, these crowns are very life-like and blend well with the rest of your natural teeth. They have the ability to replicate both the form and function of natural teeth.
Ceramic veneers are thin shells made of strong dental porcelain, which are bonded on the front surface of the teeth to improve a person’s smile.
Gaps between teeth, discolourations, cracks,_chips, malalignments, and size discrepancies are all treated to give you a perfect smile. Veneers also cover worn out, dull, or aged teeth, and prevent further wear and tear of your teeth. Veneers are customised for each patient, and will require 2 sittings over 4 days.
Depigmentation of Dark Gums
Gum depigmentation is a cosmetic dentistry procedure used to remove dark discolouration or patches on the gums, to help patients achieve the healthy, aesthetically pleasing smiles they desire. The dark pigment does not indicate any disease or dysfunction, but it makes them look brown or black instead of pink, which could be an obstacle to an attractive smile.
Treatment of Gummy Smiles
Gum depigmentation is a cosmetic dentistry procedure used to treat dark unsightly gums.
A pleasing smile is a delicate balance between the display of teeth and gums. There is a great deal of individual variation that gives every smile its own character. However a gummy smile can have a negative effect on the aesthetics of your smile.
Here is what some of our patients had to say about their experience, regarding their smile makeover done at Smile Delhi.
Alla Lu, Russia“ Namaste.I want to say a big THANKS for all great team of Smile Delhi !!! First time i came here to make the root canal treatment, but the dream to change the smile was for many years with me so i checked the prices and came back after 4 months. Now after all work done i have the smile of my dream !!!. This clinic is very professional and they use only best materials !. After many years i have a correct bite which is so important for symmetric of face !!!. I choose SMILE DELHI and I highly recommend it to everyone.”
BelleDe Zutter, Canada“Thank You so much for your incredible professionalism. You are truly a fantastic dentist + a lovely lady. I loved how you were so quick, in your email responses back to me when i was looking into getting porcelain veneers back in Canada. Always the professional. I LOVE my new teeth + Smile. I have the Hollywood teeth that i so wanted. I would highly recommend you to my friends + family when they travel to Delhi. If you come to Canada at any time look me up.” Thanks again. Always your canadian friend,
Ali Plowright, UK“Thank you so much for holding my hand through such a fearful process for me.I love my white smile and my crowns are setting down well. Very compassionate, caring and always end of phone ! Would recommend very highly.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Smile Makeover?
Who is a Candidate for Smile Makeover?
Is there Any Age Limit for a Smile Makeover?
How Do Celebrities Get Perfect Smile/Teeth?
What Procedures are Included in Smile Makeover?
- White Tooth Color Dillings/Composite Bondings
- Porcelain/Ceramic Veneers
- Porcelain/Ceramic Crowns
- Teeth whitening
How Long Does Smile Makeover Take?
- Tooth-colored fillings: Composite resin fillings take just one visit to your dentist to complete. It takes 30-45 min for the procedure.
- Teeth whitening: It is just a single sitting procedure and takes about an hour and half. It is a in office bleaching procedure where you get a whiter, brighter and a healthier-looking teeth.
- Porcelain/ Ceramic veneers: Porcelain veneers usually require two to three visits to the dentist to complete the treatment. The procedure gets completed in a week’s time. On day 1 we take the impressions of your teeth and on day 4 the veneers are cemented.
- Porcelain/ Ceramic crowns: The crowns usually take two visits to the dentist. On day 1 we take the impressions of your teeth and day 4 the crown is cemented. For the interim period temporary crown is put so that you can chew normally.
How Do I Maintain the Result Which I have Got from Smile Makeover?
- Visit your dentist for regular dental checkups and cleanings every 6 months.
- Maintain good daily oral health habits at home with regular brushing and flossing twice a day.
- Use a non-abrasive toothpaste especially if you have dental veneers to prevent against scratching the surface of dental restorations.
- Avoid eating hard, sticky substances or chewing on ice which can damage certain tooth restorations.