Smile Makeover Treatments in India
Smile Makeover Clinic in South Delhi or Smile Makeover Dentist in South Delhi
Smile Makeover in Delhi using cosmetic dentistry is one the most popular dental treatments. At ‘Smile Delhi – The Dental Clinic’ we have two signature treatments viz… “Smile makeover with ceramic veneers” and full mouth rehabilitation with zirconia crowns and bridges and dental implants. In the last 24 years, patients from across the world have visited Smile Delhi to get their dream smiles. Not only can we vouch for our expertise, the smile makeover cost in India is reasonable compared to the western countries. Having said that with growing awareness of cosmetic dental treatments in Delhi, smile makeover treatment in Delhi is getting popular in all age groups. We at Smile Delhi, are proud to help our clients achieve maximum happiness as they discover renewed confidence after they get a smile makeover. This became my personal mission in life after I got my own smile makeover ….Dr Suprriya.
How to get your dream smile in just 4 days?
The most effective method of transforming a smile is through ceramic veneers and crowns. India does not manufacture any dental material, so we use the best ceramic available worldwide. We use Emax ceramic veneers and crowns. One must understand that covering the teeth with ceramic veneers or crowns is not just about beautifying them, but also protecting them as they get reinforced, especially if they are aged teeth.
It is a very conservative approach, as the amount of grinding is just 0.5 to 1 mm on the tooth. The impression is done on day 1 (it takes about one to one and a half hours) and the fitting of the crowns and veneers is done on day 4 (which takes about 1 hour). In the interim period between the two sittings temporary crowns / veneers are fitted. It is a completely safe procedure and the integrity and strength of the teeth are maintained. These crowns / veneers last as long as the underlying natural teeth are intact. Thanks to the latest materials and equipment, in just 4 days a person’s life can be turned around.
ALL-CERAMIC CROWNS / ALL-PORCELAIN CROWNS INDIA
All-ceramic or all-porcelain crowns provide the best natural colour and they are the top-quality crowns worldwide. Purely made of ceramic, which is translucent, these crowns are very life-like and blend well with the rest of your natural teeth. Thus, they are most commonly used for smile makeover in Delhi. They have the ability to replicate both the form and function of natural teeth.
- All ceramic crowns are constructed using computer technology, e.g., CAD / CAM technology which is based upon 3D design.
- Apart from super aesthetics, these crowns are valued for their metal-friendly characteristic. Patients who have metal-compatibility issues, will face no risk of an allergic reaction or sensitivity to hot or cold foods.
- The average life of a crown is around 10 years. The most important factor affecting the lifespan of any restorative treatment is oral hygiene of the patient.
There are two types of ceramic crown:
- Zirconia – These crowns are high on strength and are ideally used for back teeth.
- E-Max – These crowns are high on aesthetics and are ideally used for front teeth.
Advantages Of All Ceramic Crowns
- These crowns are ideally suited to people who prefer something which has a natural appearance as they are the most cosmetically pleasing crowns.
- The material used is ‘bio-compatible’ which is kind to your gums and tissues.
- There is no risk of any allergic reaction or sensitivity to hot or cold foods.
Whether you require veneers, crowns, or a fixed bridge, the use of ceramic can provide the aesthetics, longevity, and durability you desire.
Ceramic veneers are thin shells made of strong dental porcelain, which are bonded on the front surface of the teeth to improve a person’s smile.
Gaps between teeth, discolourations, cracks, _chips, malalignments, and size discrepancies are all treated to give you a perfect smile. Veneers also cover worn out, dull, or aged teeth, and prevent further wear and tear of your teeth. Veneers are customised for each patient, and will require 2 sittings over 4 days.
Depigmentation of Dark Gums
Gum Depigmentation Treatment In India
Gum depigmentation is a cosmetic dentistry procedure used to remove dark discolouration or patches on the gums, to help patients achieve the healthy, aesthetically pleasing smiles they desire. The dark pigment does not indicate any disease or dysfunction, but it makes them look brown or black instead of pink, which could be an obstacle to an attractive smile.
The most common cause of darker pigments in the gums is genetics. Other causes for dark gums include smoking, and side effects from certain medications, or the possible effect of silver fillings on the gum. Gum pigmentation manifests differently for every patient. Some people notice small, dark spots on the gums, while others experience black or brown patches or blotches on the gums. Thus, gum depigmentation procedure is a very important part of smile makeover in Delhi.
There are two methods to remove the pigmented area on the gums to reveal healthy, lighter-coloured tissue beneath. One is the scalpel method (surgical) and the other is the laser depigmentation method. The main guideline is simply that the gums must be healthy.
- Most patients achieve a great outcome of lighter, more attractive gums after surgery by the scalpel method. This can be achieved in a single visit to the Dentist. It is done under a local anaesthetic to make the procedure as comfortable as possible.
- Patients are often pleasantly surprised by how quick the treatment is. Healing time is very quick and relatively painless for most of our patients. You will be able to eat and talk normally without any trouble as soon as the healing is completed.
- Only patients with extremely sensitive gums may experience slight discomfort for a very short period of time
Laser Gum Depigmentation Method
- Depigmentation is done by vaporizing and removing a thin top layer of the gum tissue, which destroys the cells that produce melanin. As new tissue is created during healing, it tends to be pink rather than brown.
- The treatment may require a local anaesthetic injection, and there is a short recovery time. It painlessly, safely and effectively eliminates any discolouration, so your gums appear more attractive and naturally pink.
- Moreover, the possibility of tissue damage and bleeding during the procedure is also eliminated, consequently patients can recover at a rapid pace.
Both procedures are safe so long as the protective measures are followed properly by the patient. We encourage all smokers to stop smoking completely, as smoking is one of the causes of such pigmentation. Gum depigmentation can help you achieve a healthy-looking smile.
Anyone looking for a smile makeover in Delhi can check online ‘Smile makeover near me’, to get a competent cosmetic dentist to do a gum depigmentation treatment. The smile makeover cost in India and the smile makeover cost in Delhi is very cost effective in view of the value it adds to a patient’s looks and confidence.
Treatment of Gummy Smiles
GUMMY SMILES TREATMENT IN INDIA
Gum depigmentation is a cosmetic dentistry procedure used to treat dark unsightly gums.
A pleasing smile is a delicate balance between the display of teeth and gums. There is a great deal of individual variation that gives every smile its own character. However, a gummy smile can have a negative effect on the aesthetics of your smile.
- It can cause you to not smile or socialise with confidence. Sometimes the gums are also exposed even when you are not smiling.
- Your teeth are not small, but they look small because when you smile there is an imbalance between the gums and upper lip. The ratio of lips – to gums – and teeth is not
- An excessive display of gum tissue in your upper jaw can result from the abnormal eruption of your teeth. Gum tissue visible in the smile line should have balanced and even contours that are in harmony with the upper lip.
Fortunately, your gummy smile can easily be corrected through various treatment options. Gummy smile treatment has become an intrinsic part of smile makeover in Delhi / wherever you stay.
Dentist near you will first determine the extent of the excessive gum display and any possible causes.
A “crown lengthening” procedure can be performed to correct the appearance of a gummy smile. The Dentist will increase the surface of your teeth by correcting the gum tissue. This procedure can help improve the appearance of the gum tissue around the teeth by removing excess gum tissue, in order to expose more of the tooth’s surface.
The benefits are increased; comfort and confidence when smiling, eating and speaking, as well as improved gum health. When the teeth are too small compared to the gums, the Dentist follows the gum surgery to increase the surface of your teeth by attaching crowns.
A consultation with your Dentist will determine the cause of the problem and provide potential treatment options. Also, the time and cost estimate will be provided by the dentist. Fortunately, the smile makeover cost in Delhi is quite affordable now. In fact dental tourists are flocking in India to get their smile aesthetically enhanced as the smile makeover cost in India is way more reasonable compared to the native countries.
Here is what some of our patients had to say about their experience, regarding their smile makeover done at Smile Delhi.
Alla Lu, Russia“ Namaste.I want to say a big THANKS for all great team of Smile Delhi !!! First time i came here to make the root canal treatment, but the dream to change the smile was for many years with me so i checked the prices and came back after 4 months. Now after all work done i have the smile of my dream !!!. This clinic is very professional and they use only best materials !. After many years i have a correct bite which is so important for symmetric of face !!!. I choose SMILE DELHI and I highly recommend it to everyone.”
BelleDe Zutter, Canada“Thank You so much for your incredible professionalism. You are truly a fantastic dentist + a lovely lady. I loved how you were so quick, in your email responses back to me when i was looking into getting porcelain veneers back in Canada. Always the professional. I LOVE my new teeth + Smile. I have the Hollywood teeth that i so wanted. I would highly recommend you to my friends + family when they travel to Delhi. If you come to Canada at any time look me up.” Thanks again. Always your canadian friend,
Ali Plowright, UK“Thank you so much for holding my hand through such a fearful process for me.I love my white smile and my crowns are setting down well. Very compassionate, caring and always end of phone ! Would recommend very highly.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Smile Makeover?
Who is a Candidate for Smile Makeover?
Is there Any Age Limit for a Smile Makeover?
How Do Celebrities Get Perfect Smile/Teeth?
What Procedures are Included in Smile Makeover?
- White Tooth Color Dillings/Composite Bondings
- Porcelain/Ceramic Veneers
- Porcelain/Ceramic Crowns
- Teeth whitening
How Long Does Smile Makeover Take?
- Tooth-colored fillings: Composite resin fillings take just one visit to your dentist to complete. It takes 30-45 min for the procedure.
- Teeth whitening: It is just a single sitting procedure and takes about an hour and half. It is a in office bleaching procedure where you get a whiter, brighter and a healthier-looking teeth.
- Porcelain/ Ceramic veneers: Porcelain veneers usually require two to three visits to the dentist to complete the treatment. The procedure gets completed in a week’s time. On day 1 we take the impressions of your teeth and on day 4 the veneers are cemented.
- Porcelain/ Ceramic crowns: The crowns usually take two visits to the dentist. On day 1 we take the impressions of your teeth and day 4 the crown is cemented. For the interim period temporary crown is put so that you can chew normally.
How Do I Maintain the Result Which I have Got from Smile Makeover?
- Visit your dentist for regular dental checkups and cleanings every 6 months.
- Maintain good daily oral health habits at home with regular brushing and flossing twice a day.
- Use a non-abrasive toothpaste especially if you have dental veneers to prevent against scratching the surface of dental restorations.
- Avoid eating hard, sticky substances or chewing on ice which can damage certain tooth restorations.