Best Implant Dentist In India
Best Implant Clinic and Dentist in South Delhi
A dental implant is basically a titanium screw, which is placed in the jaw bone to replace the root of a missing tooth. The process of performing a tooth implant is quite technique sensitive and should be done by only highly qualified and experienced dental implant specialists in India. Dental implants in Delhi are becoming a common procedure as the awareness regarding their efficacy is increasing. We consider an implant the best replacement for a missing tooth because:
- It is the most conservative replacement for a missing tooth, as the adjacent teeth are not touched, unlike in a bridge.
- It is the only replacement for a missing tooth which stabilizes the underlying bone.
- It is as good as a natural tooth in terms of efficiency of chewing, looks and ease in speech.
- If maintained by the patient, the implant can last a lifetime.
Advantages of Dental Implants
Should you Go for a Dental Implant Treatment?
Looking for Dental Implants in India?
Why Dental Implants from 'Smile Delhi - The Dental Clinic?'
Dental Implants From Smile Delhi – The Dental Clinic
In dental implant treatment, two factors are very important – The expertise and the implants used.
Dr. Arjun Dhiman is our Implant specialist. He graduated from Govt. dental college PGIMS, Rohtak, Haryana and did his masters from All India Institute of Dental Science (AIIMS), New Delhi. His all India rank in AIIMS was No.1.
His thesis topic was addressing his favorite area of interest ‘Immediate Implants.’ He was awarded the best paper presentation award on ‘Implants.
He specializes in:
- All on 6 implants
- All on 4 implants
- Ridge split
- Direct/Indirect sinus lift
- Immediate Implant
He has undergone special training and courses in the following implant systems:
- Nobel Biocare from Sweden
- Ossteum from Korea
Implants used in Smile Delhi
Though there are various types of implants available worldwide, we use the following universally standard brands:
A – Nobel Active from Sweden
B – Strauman from USA
C – Osteum from Korean
D – Alfa bio from Israeli
In the last 24 years, we have used the above systems for many patients, from 74 countries. Our success rate is 98 percent. Some implants are comparatively cheaper, but we don’t use them, as we do not like to compromise on quality. Also the success rate of these implants is questionable.
Since we conform to global standards as far as sterilization, equipment and materials are concerned, we provide quality dental treatments, and our patients often refer other patients to us.
IMMEDIATE DENTAL IMPLANTS
An immediate dental implant is placed within the tooth socket as soon as the tooth is extracted.
- In the conventional two stage technique, after the extraction of the tooth a waiting time of six months is required for fresh bone to form and only then can one proceed with the implant surgery. With immediate implants, the six-month wait is eliminated, as the implant is given on the same day of the extraction with a temporary tooth attached to it.
- The second surgery is also eliminated in an immediate implant case. The healing process is a natural one, where the body builds fresh bone around the implant.
- In many cases the procedure is flapless, which means the surgery is conservative.
- The size of the implant used in this procedure, is equal to or slightly more than the size of the natural root, so more conservation of bone occurs, and the contour/form of the ridge i.e. jaw bone is maintained.
- This procedure provides a more aesthetic looking final crown, as a more natural tooth angle and emergence profile can be maintained.
- Last but not the least, the patient gets instant gratification.
- Thus, most of the dental implants in Delhi are immediate implant.
However certain factors have to be kept in mind while selecting a case for an immediate implant.
- There should be no infection.
- There should be enough bone.
- There should be good primary stability.
- The bite should be favourable.
- Commitment from the patient to be on a soft diet for 3 months. In cases where an upper front single temporary crown has to be given on an implant, it should not be in contact with the opposing tooth. This further prevents the use of the tooth too early.
- Dental implants in Delhi are usually immediate implants. Once you search online best dental implants near me you will invariably find a dental implant clinic in Delhi which does immediate implants.
To ensure best results a systematic approach should be adopted by the dentist.
Though there are various types of implants available worldwide, we use three standard brands…
Step 1 – is the comprehensive data collection of the case i.e., photographs, study models, OPG, X-Ray and CT scan.
Step 2 – is a thorough consultation with the patient. This includes obtaining the patient’s history of any medical problems such as diabetes, blood pressure problems, bleeding disorders, radiation history etc. Also obtaining a history of any habits like smoking or teeth grinding. At this stage patient expectations are also discussed.
Step 3 – is a hard tissue analysis, which helps find out how much of the bone is present. If the bone is deficient, then with predictable techniques, bone augmentation can be done. A simultaneous bone graft with the implant can be done in many cases.
Step 4 – is a soft tissue analysis. Here the gum type is assessed, in order to understand the final aesthetics that can be achieved. The above information will help the dentist decide if the case is appropriate for an immediate dental implant. Not only the best implant dentist in India/Delhi, any implant dentist in India/Delhi/universally carries out a systematic approach for conducting the implant dental treatment.
Teeth In An Hour By Nobel Guide
‘Teeth in an hour’ is a revolutionary concept for providing teeth to completely toothless patients. In one appointment, these patients go from having no teeth, to a full set of functional teeth on dental implants. We all know, the biting capacity, look and feel of fixed teeth are far better than removable dentures.
The ‘Nobel Biocare’ company created this technology. With this technology, most of the work is done in the planning stage, which is computer enabled, hence the surgery takes only an hour.
1) CT Scan of Jaws: With the progress in 3D Imaging Science, we now have CBCT, (Cone beam computed tomography) which has amazing accuracy, far above the traditional Cat Scan_(CT) standards.
- With CBCT, we can precisely locate and assess the areas of the healthiest jaw bones.
- A quantitative and qualitative assessment of the bone is done.
- Evaluation of the other anatomical landmarks like the maxillary sinus, inferior alveolar nerve etc. can be done accurately. This is very important for assuring the long-term health of the implant. Any kind of guesswork is therefore eliminated by this method.
2) After the scan we can start preparing a customized surgical guide/stent which takes 2 weeks to fabricate. The best possible sites for implant placement are located, and the stent provides guidance of the implant position, depth and angulation during the surgical procedure. This procedure has made dental implants in Delhi a popular procedure. Also, the dental implant cost in India/Delhi is fairly reasonable compared to its counter parts in the west. Thus, dental tourists are flocking in India and Delhi has become a hub not just for the best dental implants in India but also for the best dental implant clinic in India.
Advantages of teeth in an hour
- The computer guided implant surgery is done without raising a flap.
- It is a conservative surgery, which involves less chair time, and healing is fast with less postoperative discomfort, less swelling and less bruising.
- The jaw bone integrity is maintained through the implants which simulate the roots of the teeth.
- Unlike the dentures there is no resorption of the jaw bones with the implants. The patient can go back to work the next day.
Dental implants in Delhi are becoming synonymous with this procedure.
All On Four Implants
ALL ON FOUR DENTAL IMPLANTS
All on 4 Implants makes it possible to replace a full set of teeth with a simple, effective and reliable solution. This technique is recommended for people who have either no teeth, or have failing teeth (and perhaps currently wear dentures).
Interestingly you do not need a dental implant for each and every one of your missing teeth. All you need is four precisely placed implants on the top of your gums, and four on the bottom, to restore your full smile. This treatment replaces a whole arch or both arches of missing or failing teeth, with a fixed bridge attached to dental implants. Thus, this procedure is very popular with dental tourists and they come looking for the best dental implant clinic in Delhi for this procedure. The dental implant cost in India being relatively reasonable has made Delhi a hub for Dental tourism in India.
- Titanium implants have the unique ability to fuse to the living bone and function as part of it. Therefore, serving as a strong, long-lasting foundation for your new teeth.
- It prevents future bone loss in the jaw. This helps to maintain a more youthful facial structure and better oral health, unlike removable dentures that may slip off or feel wobbly on your gums.
- You no longer have to avoid certain types of food that requires chewing or crunching. In fact, they look and feel like you were born with them!
- The biggest surprise about the all-on-four is how quickly it restores the bite and beauty to your smile, which can obviously transform your life. So, the majority of treatments with respect to dental implants in Delhi are ‘all on 4 implants.’
CERAMIC DENTAL IMPLANTS/ZIRCONIA DENTAL IMPLANTS
Ceramic Dental Implants, also known as Zirconia Dental Implants are the latest addition to dental implant therapy.
Zirconia _(ceramic) is a very hard material that has great strength. Because of its high bio-compatibility, it has been used in medical (auditory, finger and hip prostheses) as well as dentistry (posts, crown and bridge restorations, implants, implant abutments) over 20 years with good success. Zirconia has similar colour to teeth and is biocompatible, making it an alternative material in dentistry. With the search for alternative implant materials, it was discovered that zirconia can also fuse to bone (Osseo integrate), much like titanium. It was first approved for use in Europe in 2008 and in Canada in 2013.
Both materials can integrate with bone with equal success provided certain protocols are followed.
All-ceramic implants are shaped and coloured like a tooth root to simulate a natural look. It is a good option for patients who express their explicit wish for a metal-free alternative. However, these implants are still rare in India and will be available only in the best dental implant clinic in Delhi. Patients from the first world countries visit India seeking for the best implant dentist in India to have ceramic dental implants.
- Ceramic due to its aesthetic, inert, non-corrosive and non-allergic properties, is actually many times more beneficial to the patient than any other dental material ever made. Zirconia is biocompatible (completely tissue-friendly); not sensitive to temperature, and has no taste. It is also gum-tissue-friendly material, with low plaque retention and inflammation.
- Ceramic implants do not interfere with the movement of energy through the body’s meridians. And since zirconia implants are bioinert; they’re a perfect tooth replacement solution for patients who adhere to holistic health principles.
- No dark colour of the metal shows through the gums as they are metal free. (With metal containing crowns, soft tissue around the tooth can recede, revealing the metal underneath)
- No piezo-electric currents between dissimilar metal in the mouth.
- They are thermally non-conductive.
- They are made as a solid piece, there is no connection with the abutment, which prevents bacteria growth.
Here is what some of our patients had to say, about their experience, regarding the Dental Implants they got done in Smile Delhi.
Robert Abbey, Australia“In the measure of being an ex patient of Dr. Suprriya Bhatia, I have no hesitation in recommending her dental clinic for implant work or any other dental procedure. Not only is the clinic maintained to the highest of medical standards, but the very personal service afforded to each and every patient in the form of daily telephone contact, makes going to Suprriya’s dental surgery a considerably agreeable experience. I would also state categorically that the work of team colleague, Dr. Gupta and his assistant, in the domain of implants, does not fall short of excellent, and once again, I can sincerely recommend his most professional and easy approach to the job in hand. I would strongly counsel any would be patient to read my longer letter of recommendation which provides much more detail and description about my whole experience in the hands of Dr. Bhatia and her team.”
Lawrence Moon, London“Smile, I even laughed when they screwed the posts in ! Very professional. All the best”
V. K. Gauba, New Delhi“My family and i, have been patients of Dr Suprriya for almost 10 years. We have been satisfied with the services provided by her and her team of experts. I was given a set of upper and lower dentures about 2 and a half years back. They were light and well fitting. I tried my best but could not get used to these dentures. The foreign body feeling was too much. Plus there wasn’t any fun in chewing food as the biting power of removable dentures was very less compared to natural teeth. I finally gave up on my dentures and requested Dr. Suprriya for an alternative solution. She said we could do implants. In fact i was lucky , because now they had started a new system of doing implants(in addition to the conventional one). This new system was called the,’intra oral welding method’. 6 German implants were put in my upper jaw on day 1. On day 2, the intra oral welding procedure was done and then 12 fixed teeth were put on these implants. So in 2 days i went from no teeth in my upper jaw to a full compliment of fixed teeth. After a week, I got 6 implants put in my lower jaw ie on day 8. On day 9, the intra oral welding of the lower implants was done followed by the fixed teeth placement. I felt very good about myself and younger and healthier with these fixed teeth in my mouth. Psychologically i was completely upbeat. For 3 months i had to eat soft food. After 3 months i was eating everything including nuts and dry fruits. These felt as good as my natural teeth in terms of look, speech and chewing power. Not only have i been enjoying eating, but my whole health has improved due to proper chewing of food. The big advantage of this method is that there is no waiting period between the implant phase and the fixed teeth phase. I would recommend this to anyone considering implants. There are very few dentists doing this advanced method of treatment in India. However, you can go to Smile Delhi and rest assured that you will experience their mission in action ie. they are ‘adding value to health by providing beautiful healthy smiles through highest quality dentistry with personalised care’. The surgeon was an expert and i hardly had to take any painkillers during this procedure.”
Rani Saund, UK“Thank you very much Dr. Suprriya for wonderful treatment for implants+bridge+giving me my Smile back. This has made me feel very positive about myself. I will recommend your place to my friends + family anytime. Had very professional+ excellent experience.”