Best Dentist for Braces in Delhi
Invisalign / Clear Aligners - Well Aligned Straight Teeth, Without Any Wires Or Discomfort
The use of Invisalign or clear aligners is an efficient method to straighten teeth, as well as give them an ideal position, improve their look, and promote proper function.
Invisalign utilizes a set of smooth, comfortable, removable and virtually undetectable thin, lightweight trays, which you wear over your teeth, that gently move or shift your teeth to achieve the ideal position, as well as improve your smile and oral health.
Ceramic braces are a common alternative to metal braces. They were introduced when the idea for less visible braces came about. Ceramic braces are of the same size and shape as metal braces, except that they have tooth-coloured brackets that blend with the teeth.
- The main advantage of ceramic braces is their cosmetic and aesthetic appeal. They blend in with the natural colour of the teeth and are cosmetically less noticeable than metal.
- Ceramic braces are however more brittle and sensitive to shock so, they can chip, break or fracture easily.
- Because ceramic is harder than tooth enamel, teeth that rub against the brackets can easily wear. This is why ceramic braces don’t get recommended in certain teeth biting patterns.
Braces treatment in Delhi is getting popular. In fact, ceramic braces treatment in Delhi is more in demand than metal braces. For a parent to find the best dentist for braces treatment, the most effective way is to search online for ‘best dentist for braces near me’.
Self Ligating Braces
Self-ligating brace is defined as “a dental brace, which utilizes a permanently installed, moveable component to entrap the arch wire.” These are available in both ceramic and steel.
Advantages of Self Ligating Braces
- More hygienic as no rubbers / bands are used.
- Less friction no rubbers / bands are used.
- Less pressure no rubbers / bands are used.
- Less pain no rubbers / bands are used.
- Treatment time is shorter and patients need fewer appointments.
Self-ligating braces are more technique sensitive than conventional braces so it is important to search ‘best dentist for braces near me’ to ensure proper and quality braces treatment with optimised results.
Steel / Metal Braces
The most common and widely used braces are steel / metal braces. They also come in the conventional and self-ligating category.
Orthodontic appliances are necessary when braces alone are not adequate to fully correct your orthodontic problem. For e.g.:
- Bite Plate
- Hawley Retainers
- Lingual Arch
- Nance Holding Arch
- Palatal Expander
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Best Age to Get Braces?
Do Braces Hurt?
Do I Need to Brush my Teeth more Often if I Have Braces?
Do Braces Change Face Shape?
Why to Choose Smile Delhi for Braces Treatment?
- Invisalign Aligners
- Ceramic Self-ligating Braces
- Ceramic Conventional Braces
- Steel Self–ligating Braces
- Steel Conventional Braces
If I Get Braces, How Long Do I have to Wear Them?
Why Should a Child Have an Initial Orthodontic Check-up?
Will My Braces Interfere Wwith My School Activities Like Sports, Playing an Instrument, or Singing?
Are Braces Available for Adults?
If I Have Braces, Do I Still Need Regular 6 Monthly Checkups?
Are there Any Food Restrictions While I am Wearing Braces?
What are the Benefits of Invisalign?
- The most convincing thing about Invisalign aligners are that they are nearly invisible. No one can even notice that you are wearing these virtually invisible aligners, making it a seamless fit with your lifestyle and day-to-day interactions with others.
- Invisalign aligners are removable giving you the flexibility to eat and drink what you want during treatment by simply removing them.
- You can also remove the aligners to brush and floss as you normally would for fresh breath and to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Invisalign allows you to view your virtual results and treatment plan before you even begin treatment so you can see how your teeth are expected to look when your treatment gets completed.
Why to Choose Invisalign Over Braces?
- Both braces and Invisalign straighten your teeth, but with Invisalign you do not have those unsightly metal brackets and wires in your mouth.
- You don’t have to worry as much about what you eat. The aligners can be removed whenever you want to eat anything.
- If you are considering adult braces, Invisalign treatment is aesthetically more appealing and socially acceptable and very comfortable to wear.
- Since the Invisalign is removable it is easier to maintain your oral health.
How Often Do I Have To Wear My Aligners?
Do I Have to Give up Certain Foods While I am Undergoing Aligner Treatment?
What Are the Different Types of Braces?
- Traditional Metal Braces
- Ceramic Braces
- Self Ligating Braces (Metal or Ceramic)
- Lingual Braces