Ceramic veneers are thin shells made of strong dental porcelain, which are bonded on the front surface of the teeth to improve a person’s smile.
Gaps between teeth, discolourations, cracks,chips, malalignments, size discrepancies are all treated to give you a perfect smile. Veneers also cover worn out, dull or aged teeth and prevent further wear and tear of teeth. Customised for each patient, veneers will require 2 sittings in a week.
- In the first sitting the dentist prepares the tooth for a veneer by removing just .5 mm of enamel from the front and sides of the tooth. .Temporary veneers are given to the patient for the interim period between the two sittings.
- In the second sitting the ceramic veneers are bonded to the teeth and the patient has a good looking and healthy smile.With the improved dental cements and bonding agents, ceramic veneers last from 10 to 30 years.
Ceramic Veneer treatment in Delhi is popular & reasonable, though the material used is the same as in Europe or America. As against the cost of a ceramic veneer in the United States which is anywhere from $1000 a tooth upwards to $3000 a tooth, in Smile Delhi, it is around $ 200 to $ 300.
Many international patients have vouched for the expertise and sterilization Smile Delhi-The Dental Clinic.
Advantages of Ceramic Veneers
Though the dental porcelain used to make the veneers is brittle, once the veneer is bonded to the teeth with cement it becomes very strong.
- The ceramic veneers are very conservative.
- They are strong and last for 10 to 15 years.
- They are stain resistant and do not get affected by cigarettes, wine, coffee or tea.
- They are lifelike as they reflect light like natural teeth.