Dentures: Partial (FLEXIBLE) and Complete
- Conventional dentures have been used for a long time, though the upper jaw dentures are more satisfactory to the patient compared to the lower ones, therefore for lower jaws, implant supported dentures are recommended.
- Apart from the implant supported dentures there are regular dentures which rest on the jaw bones. These should be removed at night and soaked in water.
- Additionally, they need to be removed and cleaned each time a person eats.
Flexible partial dentures are a comfortable, beautiful, and affordable choice. _The innovation of the Valplast Flexible Partial, adapts to the constant movement and flexibility in your mouth. The flexibility, combined with strength and light weight, provides total comfort and great looks!
- The preparation is relatively simple because your natural teeth don’t need to be altered in any way.
- The Valplast partial is virtually invisible because there are no telltale metal clasps, and the material itself blends with the tissue in your mouth, so the only thing that shows is your beautiful smile. _When considering a removable partial, many people find the Valplast Flexible Partial to be the most comfortable option, and the final restoration can be made very quickly!
- While the cost is often higher than a partial made with visible metal clasps, the results of the flexible partial are beautiful, and patient satisfaction is very high.
- The Valplast flexible partial involves only non-invasive procedures, and gives you confidence while talking, eating, and most importantly,smiling!